The Johns Hopkins Pathology Atlases are unique interactive iPad apps designed to teach residents, fellows, and practicing pathologists the intricacies of diagnostic pathology, covering a wide range of entities from benign to malignant and common to rare.
The apps are composed of different modules, some of which include:
- Interactive Teaching Algorithm
- Side-by-Side Comparison of Key Diagnostic Features
- Flash Cards and Quizzes with Immediate Feedback
- Searchable Atlas with Hundreds of the Highest Quality Images Found in any Educational Resource!
Available now in the iTunes store
For feedback, content errors, and other inquiries, e-mail Dr. Hruban: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support and to report bugs, e-mail Dr. Cornish: email@example.com
Other Teaching Apps
(Click to download from iTunes)
- Johns Hopkins Atlas of Opthalmic Pathology
- Johns Hopkins Atlas of Dermatopathology
- Johns Hopkins Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology